- Number of places: only 100 bibs available.
- Location:: Hail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Material checks: Tuesday, 28th of January 2020
- 1st stage: Wednesday, 29th of January 2020.
- 2nd stage: Thursday, 30th of January 2020.
- 3rd stage: Friday, 31st of January 2020.
- 3rd stage: Friday, 31st of January 2020.
Before you register, you must consult all the information regarding fees and conditions as well as what these include and do not include.
It is also important to review the cancellation policy and the possibility of purchasing the money-back guarantee, which can only be done during the registration process.
Access your registration form through this link to the TIME TO platform:
ATTENTION: All payments must be carried out using a credit card and must all take place as one single payment.
In order to complete the registration, each participant must upload a scanned copy of their passport and their medical certificate to their TIME TO profile. Both documents must be uploaded onto their profiles before registrations close (10th of January 2020).
TIME TO is a website that brings together and links all the events organised by the A.S.O (Amaury Sport Organisation) company and RPM-MKTG with the registration platform.
Following the creation of your user profile, you will be able to access it at any time in order to complete or modify your data. You will also be able to pay the fee and purchase other event products (the money-back guarantee, flights, assistance service, etc).
If you have already participated in a Garmin Titan Desert or another A.S.O event, you will be able to access your credentials directly on: www.timeto.com
- INDIVIDUAL FEE (until the 31/12/2019 at 3:00PM): 900 €.
- INDIVIDUAL FEE (from the 31/12/2019 at 3:01PM until registrations close): 1200,00 €.
Registration amount exempt from VAT. In order to issue an invoice, in accordance with current tax regulations (Law 37/1992. Art.69. Uno. 1º / Art.70. Uno. 7º c) registrations for legal entities or professionals, based on Spanish territory, will feature VAT, and will therefore include +21% VAT, which the Company will have to pay us.
Registrations carried out by non-legal entities (ie, by private individuals) will not feature VAT, in accordance with the aforementioned current tax regulations, meaning that, if we issue invoices in the names of each person registered in the race, these would be exempt from VAT.
THE FEES INCLUDE:
- Race registration.
- Bicycle transportation by air or sea from Barcelona to Saudi Arabia (return).
- Full board accommodation (6 nights). *From dinner on Monday the 27th of January to breakfast on Sunday the 2nd of February.
- Travel insurance.
- Medical and first-aid service.
- Cession of geo-localisation device.
- Refreshments provided during the race.
- Luggage transportation between compounds.
- 8 bottles of water outside the race (from the 29th of January to the 1st of February 2020).
THE FEES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Saudi Arabia.
- Bicycle transportation from your home to Barcelona and back.
- Hotel accommodation extras.
- Extra drinks.
- Mechanical assistance and physiotherapy.
SPECIAL FEE* (for participants registered in the Garmin Titan Desert 2020).
- Special 700€ fee.
*Should this special fee apply to you, you must request your discount code before registering from: email@example.com
WITHOUT MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- Cancellations before 10/01/2020 at 3:00PM will cost 50% of the registration fee already paid.
- Any cancellation that takes place after 10/01/2020 at 3:01PM will not receive any type of reimbursement
WITH MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Taking into account the needs of the participants registered in the race, the organisation offers the possibility of guaranteeing reimbursement of the registration fee should the participant no longer be able to attend. Said money-back guarantee must be purchased during the registration process by selecting this option on the form and by paying using a payment gateway
Everyone who participates in the Titan Series Saudi Arabia (participants, assistance services, press and staff) are covered by a travel and accident insurance.
- Travel and accident insurance: This insurance is valid for the entire duration of the race. Before the event, we will send out the policy’s specific conditions. All participants will receive this information and must revise it carefully.